Behind The Scenes At 10 Million Mastermind Experience
Have you ever been told “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”? It’s true!
I was at an event with some of the most successful people in the world and I learned a lot from them. That’s why I’ll teach you the key differences between failure and success, and what role do selfishness and service play in building trustworthy connections for your business!
You will learn:
- My experience in an event that gathers the most successful people in the world.
- Never allowing mediocrity around you.
- Making decisions from a place of service.
- Selfishness is the first step to be significant.
- Why you must serve other people even when they don’t deserve it.
- How to build trustworthy connections with people you don’t trust.
- The importance of having fun and making people laugh.
- Doing things at 100% even if you know you’re not going to succeed.
- What entrepreneurship is all about
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business.
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community.
- Review our Programs to help you build a profitable coaching business and set up a free 15 minutes clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.