Building Client Relationships That LAST… It’s About the MEANING & Not The Money
How do you build relationships that LAST? Specifically, relationships with your clients that LAST?
I mean, that really, really last? Ones that are meaningful, that are built on trust & confidence in each other?
When it comes to building relationships within your business, too many times people are focusing on the money-making aspects of client relationships versus the stuff that really matters.
When you’re focused on just making money & not building a relationship that is meaningful, one where you only look at your clients as dollar signs… you are going to fail.
100%. If you don’t actually build those relationships & care about your clients… your clients are going to fire you.
There’s no way around it.
Now, I don’t think that the majority of people neglect to build lasting relationships with their clients because they just want to squeeze money out of them… I think it’s because they don’t know HOW to build those types of client relationships.
They don’t know how to lay the correct foundation & build upon that.
Well, in today’s video, we’re going to address the 3 ways that you can build healthy, meaningful, and LONG LASTING relationships with your clients that can last years.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things