Maddy And Zander
This year, With COVID and Quarantine and restrictions, we’ve had many lessons on not being attached to certain outcomes. For people like us, that are very used to creating our own reality, who learned a lot of the skills to shape our world, make the money we want, live where we want, and do what we need to do, Yeah, it’s been a pretty big lesson.
Today, we are having a conversation about the mindset and strategies that helped us to navigate successfully the last 18 months and a few key things you need to acknowledge moving forward.
We know there’s a lot of people struggling right now, whether you are stranded from your family and can’t get home, or you’ve had to close your business, no matter where you are, these strategies will help you make the best out of a difficult situation.
Tune in and remember, you didn’t sign up easy, you signed up for impact!
In This Episode:
- Our Biggest struggles over the last 18 Months.
- Why you need to give yourself permission to feel the “feels”.
- The best advice we have for you.
- A lesson on surrendering.
- The importance of finding Support.
- Having the courage to take back control.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Knowing When To QUIT As An Entrepreneur
- The 80/20 Rule – What Is It & How to Implement It Into Your Business
- How Leadership Training In The Military Helped Me Build A 5 Million Dollar Business
- How To Surround Yourself With Millionaires & Billionaires
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach