Adapting Business Systems To Meet Any Audience With Registered Dietitian & Coach Lindsey Cortes
Most health coaches focus their whole attention on attracting business owners, athletes and basically adults who need help (and who can afford a high-ticket coaching program), but they usually forget a market niche that hasn’t been taken up yet: teenagers! They need as much help as adults, sometimes even more, and today, Hanna Hermanson is talking with the amazing Lindsey Cortes. She will explain how to enroll and help teen clients, even when their parents don’t speak English.
You will learn:
- Why she spent 6 months with no clients even though she was a professional dietitian.
- The difference between coaching teenagers and adults.
- Targeting the client vs. Targeting their parents
- Dealing with a client who didn’t speak English.
- How to talk with parents who don’t know their children need help.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things