3 Lessons I Wish I Had Known When Getting Up And Running
When you’ve been up and running for a while, there’s always a time to think back to all the things you wish you had done in a different way, and that’s exactly what we are doing today. I’m chatting with Griffin Burke, who is revealing the 3 biggest mistakes he made when starting his coaching business. Find out as he explains the most important lessons he has learned during his journey, which turned him into the successful entrepreneur he is right now.
You will learn:
- The 3 biggest lessons to know when starting your own coaching business.
- Why you need to spend money on your coaching service.
- Overcoming the fear of getting trapped into a bad debt.
- The magic of dumbing down the language towards your clients.
- Gaining confidence by giving positive feedback on yourself.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Knowing When To QUIT As An Entrepreneur
- The 80/20 Rule – What Is It & How to Implement It Into Your Business
- How Leadership Training In The Military Helped Me Build A 5 Million Dollar Business
- How To Surround Yourself With Millionaires & Billionaires
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach