How To Make DATA Your Friend And Use It To Grow Your Business
Collecting data is one of the most boring and exhausting tasks to do when you’re an online coaching business owner. Most coaches hate (or are scared of) data, but today, Hanna Hermanson is chatting with Zach White, CEO and Founder of Oasis Of Courage. He’s explaining why you should view data as your best friend and how to make the most of it to scale your business to the next level and become a successful entrepreneur.
You will learn:
- 2 things about data that you need to understand.
- The importance of measuring data in order to be a successful business owner.
- Turning data collection into a fundamental part of the process.
- Data itself doesn’t make you smart, but there’s a way to make the most of it.
- Why collecting data is a long game.
- The smart answers you need to ask yourself for building a scalable business.
- How to make predictions with the data you collect.
- How often you should hold your business accountable.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Curious Facts About Maddy And Me You Might Not Know
- Career Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Career Coach Actually Make?
- Executive Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Executive Coach Actually Make?
- Financial Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Financial Coach Actually Make?
- How To Build A Professional Coaching Business – With Cathal Walsh