Can Setting Goals Be A Bad Thing?
What if I told you that setting goals could actually be a terrible idea, but comparing yourself might be a good thing to do? Today, I am debunking some misconceptions and limiting beliefs most coaches, especially when we’re starting off, have and don’t let us grow. I’m spilling the beans on the single purpose of setting goals and how feeling stretched and stressed can help you move forward. Don’t miss out on this lesson, because it’s going to be very important from now on!
You will learn:
- Debunking some misbeliefs most coaches have.
- What’s the major purpose for setting a goal.
- Why comparing yourself to other people might actually be a good idea.
- What your goals should actually be like.
- The kind of goals that will definitely boost your business.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Curious Facts About Maddy And Me You Might Not Know
- Career Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Career Coach Actually Make?
- Executive Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Executive Coach Actually Make?
- Financial Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Financial Coach Actually Make?
- How To Build A Professional Coaching Business – With Cathal Walsh