Josh & Zander Interview
Today, I’m chatting with a very good friend of mine, my partner in crime and our Director of Operations at HIC, Joshua Church. We’ve been working together for the last 3 years, and now we’re revealing what we’ve learned from this fulfilling and exciting journey, so tune in and find out as we explain how we’ve got this business off the ground, as well as some fun facts we’ve come across throughout our experience at HIC.
You will learn:
- How we met each other and what led us to start working together.
- The difference between where we are now and where we started off.
- What we’ve learned so far from the people we’ve worked with.
- Why we say breakdowns lead to breakthroughs.
- The biggest lesson we’ve learned when working together.
- The reason why you need to grow faster than your team.
- The best piece of advice Joshua can provide you with.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things