3 Steps To Coaching Offers That Sell Like Crazy
How have 7-figure businesses that were successful for years or even decades become obsolete in the last couple of months? In times of quarantine, entrepreneurs have figured out that they need to start over and do business from a different angle, but everything begins with one single thing: the offer. Today, I’m revealing the 3 steps to build an irresistible offer that sells itself like crazy, as well as a couple of tips that will help you put out the right content for the right people at the right moment. Pay attention as I help you position an offer that has people join your program!
You will learn:
- 3 steps to design an offer that sells like crazy, even in times of quarantine.
- Telling the difference between coaching and marketing content.
- The single purpose of putting out marketing content.
- What kind of content you need to put out before people join your program.
- How to start positioning an offer that sells itself.
- Why solutions for future problems don’t sell as much as they should.
- The reason that long term programs will drive your business to bankruptcy.
- What you need to do to catch your ideal client’s attention.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things
- Building Client Relationships That LAST… It’s About the MEANING & Not The Money