Is College For Everyone?
We’ve always been told college is a fundamental stage that takes us to our highest point as individuals, but since a few years ago, we have all heard from successful entrepreneurs who never got in college, so is it really that relevant nowadays? Maddy and I talked about it and came across the answer, so pay attention and find out if it’s a good idea for everyone!
You will learn:
- Whom college is still relevant for.
- Why college is not a place to figure out what you want.
- Degrees aren’t meant to make you more credible.
- Having clarity on your path.
- 2 useful things you should learn in college.
- 3 areas you must master to succeed in life as an individual.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things