The “Minimalist Method” To Building A 7-Figure Business – With Sean Kemp
Are you spending too much time in building a 7-figure business? All coaches have the wrong belief that, the busier they are, the more successful they will become.
Actually, being busy is nothing compared to being productive. Here I’ll be talking with Sean Kemp, the best copywriter I’ve ever met, to let you know about his MINIMALIST METHOD and how he uses it to skyrocket his sales.
You will learn:
- What minimalism is and why it’s the fastest way to solve problems.
- Why being a busy entrepreneur is not a good thing.
- The importance of building a long term vision.
- Determining the margin of value you can provide.
- The best ideas to keep you productive.
- Ways to find market trends before your competitors do.
- Quick tips to improve your copywriting skills as an entrepreneur.
- The right amount of time you should spend in researching and writing.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.