A Life Worth Living With Chris Dufey
Chris Dufey has become one of the biggest coaches, but did you know he used to be an overweight kid?
Today, he’s revealing what he did to change that situation and what was the mistake that almost killed his business in the process.
Find out why you shouldn’t focus that much on reading books and, instead, you must view your life as a documentary that can change someone else’s life.
You will learn:
- How he went from being an overweight kid to becoming the coach of coaches.
- The importance of measuring everything you do on a scale of 1 to 10.
- How a film or a documentary can change your entire life.
- The reason why people who read lots of books rarely succeed in business.
- The mistake that almost cost Chris his business.
- The 3 biggest mistakes all coaches make when they are starting off.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business.
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community.
- Review our Programs to help you build a profitable coaching business and set up a free 15 minutes clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things