Tappers vs. Listeners (aka the Expert-Client Disconnect)
Have you ever talked to a client who seems to understand what you’re telling them, but then they do everything wrong? There’s an explanation for that phenomenon – and it is called the Expert-Client Disconnect.
It happens when you’ve got information that your client doesn’t, and I’ll show you the way how to deal with it!
You will learn:
- Why it’s so difficult for coaches to communicate with their clients.
- The Expert-Client Disconnect and how to deal with it.
- Your clients might be understanding less than 3% of everything you say.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business.
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community.
- Review our Programs to help you build a profitable coaching business and set up a free 15 minutes clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things