Money Isn’t A Bad Thing
Have you ever asked yourself the true significance of money?
Many people out there say it is a source of power that turns people into greedy monsters that will do whatever they can to get more and more, but that’s actually just a wrong belief.
That’s why I’ll show you the truth about money and what it really represents in our society.
You will learn:
- Money is a placeholder for social value.
- Why some people view money as a negative thing.
- Money doesn’t make you a greedy and bad person at all.
- What really happens when a good person receives a lot of money.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business.
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community.
- Review our Programs to help you build a profitable coaching business and set up a free 15 minutes clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things