Things You Don’t Need To Start A Coaching Biz
Have you gotten a coaching certification or are you still on the process of getting it?
What if I told you it wasn’t necessary at all?
There are only 3 things you actually need to get started as a successful coach, and today I am revealing the secret to hit your goal of being your own boss.
I am also debunking some myths about coaching and tell you things you don’t need.
Don’t miss out on this episode because starting a coaching business might be easier than you think! Find out if you can actually kick off your business now!
You will learn:
- The 3 things you only need to get started in coaching.
- When the best time is to think about creating a logo and a website.
- Why you don’t need a certification as a starting coach.
- A blog or a podcast is unnecessary to attract clients.
- It’s a terrible idea to write a book when you’ve just started.
- How to communicate people’s problems better than they can.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business.
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community.
- Review our Programs to help you build a profitable coaching business and set up a free 15 minutes clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things