Pressure Is a Privilege
Should you actually run away from stress?
Zander Fryer explains why you should embrace it rather than avoid it.
Find out as he tells you how you can make the most of stress and the two types of stress that exist.
Figure out the best way to face stress through your own mindset and the reason why you have to consider it a huge privilege.
As well, discover why you aren’t good enough currently and what you must do to become much better than you are now.
You will learn:
● Recognizing what stress is.
● The 2 types of stress.
● Benefits you can get from stress.
● The reason why stress is a privilege that you shouldn’t avoid.
● Consequences of considering stress a bad thing.
● Embracing discomfort and pressure as a way to grow faster.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach
- 3 Ways You Can Become An Entrepreneur TODAY! | Turn Followers Into Customers
- Digging Deep Into Autoimmune Health With Justin Janoska
- It’s 2021 & You’re STILL Not Investing In Yourself? [Let’s Change That]
- From Zero to Billionaire | Ordinary People Can Do Extraordinary Things