13 Beliefs That Prevent Coaches From Being WORLD CLASS
What kind of coaches reach the desired 6 figures and what kind of coaches never succeed?
Today, Zander Fryer explains the mindset that coaches need to acquire in order to get the results they want.
He elaborates on the 13 beliefs that hinder regular coaches from becoming successful and, through his experience, he tells you what you can do now to avoid failing.
Changing your mindset is the first step you need to take if you want to improve your results, so listen to this episode and turn into a world class coach.
● Turning yourself into a world championship coach.
● 13 misconceptions that hold back coaches when they get started.
● Common situations most coaches struggle with.
● Why learning and growing aren’t the same.
● Making the most of your previous failure and success.
● Your 99% isn’t enough to build a successful entrepreneurial business.
● The fastest way to go broke as a coach.
● Real effects of lowering your prices.
● Your moral obligation of promoting yourself and out marketing other coaches.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Curious Facts About Maddy And Me You Might Not Know
- Career Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Career Coach Actually Make?
- Executive Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Executive Coach Actually Make?
- Financial Coach Salary – How Much Does the Average Financial Coach Actually Make?
- How To Build A Professional Coaching Business – With Cathal Walsh