Chris Dufey is an Entrepreneur, published author, speaker, filmmaker, health nut and cookie lover. As well as a featured expert for publications like: Entrepreneur, MSN, CNBC and many others. He is the Founder of Coaches Cartel, and is obsessed with helping coaches and business owners grow their dream businesses and lives.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Chris went from being an overweight kid, to a personal trainer, to a multi 7-figure business owner
- The 3 components to living a life worth living
- How the Bentley driving Buddhist changed his life.
- And so much more!
- “The Egg” – http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
- Power vs Force by David Hawkins: https://smile.amazon.com/Power-Force-David-Hawkins-M-D/dp/1401945074/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=power+vs+force&qid=1617399210&sr=8-1
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David Hawkins: https://smile.amazon.com/Letting-David-Hawkins-M-D-Ph-D/dp/1401945015/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1BZZQ82456PNN&dchild=1&keywords=letting+go+david+r+hawkins&qid=1617399271&sprefix=letting+go%2Caps%2C229&sr=8-1
- Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives by David Eagleman: https://smile.amazon.com/Sum-Forty-Afterlives-David-Eagleman/dp/0307389936/ref=sr_1_1?crid=YLXLR3M31FI5&dchild=1&keywords=sum+book+david+engleman&qid=1617399696&sprefix=sum+book+davi%2Caps%2C212&sr=8-1
And don’t forget…
We only spread our message when you share this knowledge with others that need it so if you enjoy this episode please share it on your social and tag @zanderfryer, and don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and give us a 5 star rating so you don’t miss any other great episodes.
For more info on Zander and Sh*t You Don’t Learn In College go to: