The Overnight Success (That Took 4 Years)
Why does the worst advice always come from a place of love? People who love you just want you to stay safe and sound, but they can’t see beyond the average employee’s lifestyle. My great friend, Mike Szczesniak, who I’m chatting with today, knows what it feels like. That’s why he’s explaining how he quit his corporate job as an engineer and started his own business and what he learned from that experience, as well as why that process took him so long.
You will learn:
- His journey from getting a computer engineering degree to starting his business.
- Why it took him 5 years to make the decision to start his own business.
- The reason that people who love you the most give you the worst advice.
- 2 things he realized when he decided to quit his corporate job.
- Why it’s such a difficult task to find someone who helps you with marketing.
And whenever you are ready to get our help building or scaling your coaching business, here are some resources you can use below:
- Check out our FREE 7-step video training to build a profitable coaching business >HERE<
- Join thousands of coaches in our FREE Facebook community >HERE<
- If you are interested in our programs to help you build a profitable coaching business you can review them >HERE< and set up a free 15 clarity call with one of our coaches to help see if we might be able to help.
The 7-Step Blueprint to
a Profitable Coaching
Business in the Next
- Knowing When To QUIT As An Entrepreneur
- The 80/20 Rule – What Is It & How to Implement It Into Your Business
- How Leadership Training In The Military Helped Me Build A 5 Million Dollar Business
- How To Surround Yourself With Millionaires & Billionaires
- These 10 Books Should Be REQUIRED Reading For Every Coach